The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. We are the training center that provides EC-Council accredited CEH v10 classes.
The CEH v10 class will immerse the students into a real life scenario environment where they will be shown how to conduct ethical hacking. They will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! They will scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
Our Unique Practice Based Approach to learn ethical hacking
We believe that the most important for anybody is to learn how to hack ethically from someone who has real industry experience and will be teaching students the most important topics to do their job and not just to pass a theory exam. Our certified trainer is best positioned to meet these expectation perfectly.
The list of valuable learning resources is included as part of EC-Council CEHV9 Training:
- Official EC-Council Training Stuff: Courseware (digital version), 2200+ specially designed slides, 140+ Labs designed by security experts, and 2200+ commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world
- Hacking and Security Reference Materials with 18 of the most current security domains, and with over 270 attack technologies
- Exam Voucher to take the CEH Exam 312-50
- Unformal Networking – Students are invited to join Unformal InfoSec Networking at famous Prague Pub on Wednesday early evening. You can meet CEH instructor and New Horizons of Prague owner. Bier and Dinner is complimentary.
- EC Council CEH v10 Training Re-SIT – you can enroll for official CEHver9 training once more in the future, and it is free
- Your Private Hacking Labs – in the classroom, you will learn how to execute hacker attacks. After session, we provide you your own Private Hacking Labs – the USB disk with Virtual Machines to continue post-class practicing at home
CEH course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks.
CEH v10 course is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains, with over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers, with over 140 labs designed by security experts and with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world. As “a picture tells a thousand words”, more than 2200 specially designed slides are provided to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which is presented in 5 day Real Life Scenario class by Certified Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! (This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50).
Course Content and Objectives
CEH v10 consists of core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Course Instructor Profile
Peter Gubarevich, MVP, MCT, CEH, CEI
Peter Gubarevich has had considerable Windows Server experience, working in the industry for almost 20 years. He received following professional and instructor grades: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Certified Cisco Systems Instructor, certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI) and was awarded as Microsoft MVP: Enterprise Security and Microsoft Security Trusted Advisor.