Cloud Computing has experienced exponential growth over the last few years and is only expected
to climb. With an increase in the adoption of Cloud Computing comes the demand.
Cloud technology is crucial to organizations looking to reduce spending by
building out or replacing their data center architecture. However, according to several reports,
there is a huge skills gap and surge in the hiring rates for IT professionals with Cloud Computing skills. Skill up by enrolling into a free Cloud Computing Fundamentals course today!
Microsoft On-Demand 99994:
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
This half-day, on-demand course provides a primer to help you understand the business benefits of Cloud computing solutions, become familiar with "Cloud terminology," and explore the basic concepts behind the Cloud.
Module 1: Cloud Computing Concepts
Cloud computing plays an increasingly important role in IT infrastructure, and IT professionals need to be aware of fundamental Cloud principles and techniques. This module introduces the Cloud, describes how the Cloud evolved from traditional IT operations, and highlights considerations for implementing Cloud-based infrastructure services.
- Introducing the Cloud
- Introducing Cloud Services
- Describing the Cloud
- Understanding evolving IT operations models
- Understanding business drivers for the Cloud
Module 2: Cloud Services Basics
Implementing a Cloud based model for your IT needs requires a good deal of planning and insight into what those needs are and what model will provide the most benefit in terms of cost, flexibility and efficiency. This module outlines the different Cloud types and services as well as considerations for moving your business IT needs to the Cloud.
- Implementation: Cloud Service Usage Models
- Identify the different types of Cloud services models, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service, (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Learn how the different types of Cloud services function through public, private, and hybrid implementations
- Outline the challenges in moving from a traditional on-premises model to a Cloud model
- Describe several Microsoft options for managing a Cloud infrastructure
About Microsoft On-Demand
Microsoft On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies anytime.
Contact Us Today to Enroll into the Cloud Computing Fundamentals Microsoft On-Demand Course!